Business Foreign Currencies Account
Taking the advantage of Foreign Currencies fluctuation in the financial Markets by saving in advance in foreign currencies for future payment to your suppliers abroad
Key features and benefits:
- Variety choices of Foreign currencies i.e. AUD, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, NZD, SGD, and THB
- Alternative investment or saving at your preferred currency
- Eliminate exchange risk by paying the same currency that your supplier preferred
- Natural hedging mechanism to keep your business competitive
- Diversify your wealth by investing in other currencies.
- Minimum initial deposit of AUD 100; EUR 100; GBP 100; HKD 800; JPY 1,000; NZD 100; SGD 100; and THB 3,500
- Minimum balance requirement of AUD 50; EUR 50; GBP 50; HKD 500; JPY 500; NZD 60; SGD 50; and THB 1,500
- This account is applicable for both individual and non-individual
Required documents to open Business Foreign Currencies Account:
- Cambodian National IDs/Passports of the authorized Signatories and Board of Director(s)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Latest Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Commerce (MOC)
- Annual Tax Declaration
- Latest Patent Certificate
- Original Board of Director (s) and Shareholders (s) resolution
- Other documentation may require depending on the type of institution.
For individual, please refer to requirement for opening Individual Current Account.